Monday 4 May 2009

Cud and other such things....



RuminationRu`mi*na"tion\, n. [L. ruminatio: cf. F. rumination.]

1. The act or process of ruminating, or chewing the cud; the habit of chewing the cud.
2. The state of being disposed to ruminate or ponder; deliberate meditation or reflection.
3. (Physiol.) The regurgitation of food from the stomach after it has been swallowed, -- occasionally observed as a morbid phenomenon in man.


On the odd occasion that I scroll back through my old posts, I am somewhat saddened. I am disturbed by my preoccupation with the shitbag boy who defecated all over my life for four years. I want to give sad, broken one-year-ago-Me a massive hug and make sure she knows it's going to be ok.

I would like to get a big black marker and draw a line on my computer screen, separating pre and post-life-saving-epiphany.

Or, I would like to work out a way of chaptering my posts.
Technology has me beat.

No comments: